About Niamh's Larder
Niamh set up Niamh's Larder in August 2020 out of a desire to create food and drink products that reflect local produce and natural ways of production. Niamh studied Commerce and Chinese in University and went on to complete a Master's in Global Business.
Having worked and traveled for many years she embarked on her journey with food by studying at Ballymaloe Cookery School which gave her the motivation and inspiration to do what she's doing today.
Niamh has a number of strings to her business which include the following:
- Picnic boxes to suit private and corporate parties
- A food and coffee trailer located half way along Ballybrannigan Beach in East Cork
- A host at Neighbourfood Midleton - a weekly online farmers market
- A supplier at the following Neighbourfood Markets - Midleton, Passage West, Carrigaline, Dungarvan, Mallow and Ballincollig
- Maker of bKultured Water Kefir
If you'd like to talk, send us an email/message or give us a call!
Always up for a chat